Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Money, Money, Money

Money is going out the door around here faster than I would like but I am just grateful I have the money to go out the door.

So far this year I have repaired my AC - had to run a new line for the coolant because the old one was cracked; my washer - new computer board; and now my roof - got leaks and I still have the original roof (20+ years old).  The price is quoted and the roof will be replaced as soon as the roofer can get to it which may be mid January.

And it's time for the Christmas offering which I had agreed with God on an amount BEFORE the washer and the roof went out. But that will not nullify or lessen the amount I believe God wants me to give.

He is soooo good to me! Family, friends, church, job, health, His love and patience with me and I just trust Him. He will provide - He always has and I have no reason to doubt Him now!

No comments:

Post a Comment