Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wii

I bought a Wii this week. I'd been saving my money for a while so I could get one for Christmas so the kids would have something to do here when the weather is bad during the winter. But I found out the price dropped a few weeks ago by $50 so I had enough money now to buy one.

To say Nathan and Bella had a good time playing is probably the understatement of the century. I was really surprised how well Bella could do. She KO'd Nate once in boxing and almost beat him in bowling...she did beat me in bowling. And she loves playing golf. Although her score has always been too high to win, she did get a birdie on one hole.

They played a gazillion times and mostly Nathan won but Bella was really able to hold her own. I think it was good use of $200 - especially since it was a planned expenditure.

No comments:

Post a Comment