Sunday, October 4, 2009

Judgment Seat of Christ

Perry preached a great message today in the series How to Survive the End of the World. I really appreciate the reminder to be a good steward of my time, my money and my gifting. I am so grateful that Jesus has already paid the price for my sins so I don't have to worry about standing at the Throne of Judgment.

But I will be held accountable for the the stewardship of all God has given to me. Some days I think I'm doing OK. Other days I know I am not. As Perry said I am not perfect and will make mistakes and sometimes stupid decisions, but I should be constantly growing in my relationship with Christ so that I am using my time, my money and my gifts to help grow the kingdom of God - to help reach those around me who don't know Jesus.

Can't wait to hear Perry preach through Revelation in one message!! Already looking foward to next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment