Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Amazing Trinity

As I was praying this morning and asking God to save my friends, I had a moment of intense worship as I really paid attention to what I was saying and asking. I was overwhelmed with the awesomeness of God - Father, Son, and Spirit!

I was crying out to the Holy Spirit to soften hearts to the Gospel, to bring conviction of sin, and to allow a recognition of need for the Savior. I was begging Jesus to save them. I was thanking God for loving them so much that He even provided a Savior.

I don't have a clue how it works. But I know the Spirit is here right now, living inside me and all believers and tugging at the heart of non-believers, always pointing toward Jesus. And the man Christ Jesus is alive and serving as mediator in heaven, interceding with the Father, refuting the lies of the deceiver, having paid the price for ALL sin for all time. And the Lord God Almighty is seated on His throne as the Supreme of all the universe but He loves me as His child and allows me to call him Daddy.

What an amazing God - so complex, so complete, yet so personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment