Thursday, June 4, 2009

Internet Troubles - AGAIN

Well, seems my miracle of a week ago wasn't much of a miracle after all. Someone has something that is interfering with my internet at home. From Friday night to Wed AM I had great service. I could get online whenever I wanted and stay as long as I wanted, no drop, no blips.

But Wed night when I got home, my service was gone again. I guess someone went on vacation and didn't access their internet so I could access mine. Now that they are back - or whatever - I can't access again at home. So here I am again at Barnes & Noble.

I really do need to find some other truly free Wi-Fi places on the westside. I know Panera on the eastside is available but that's just too far from home. Of course it is near the grandchildren so that might work for the summer.

After I get back from Kenya I'm going to look seriously at all sorts of options for changing my internet. I'm going to look at Netbooks because they are so small and talk to Verison about their service. I'm going to look into those broadband connect things that plug into a USB slot. And I am going to ask lots of questions to see what the very best way to get the most reliable services for the least amount of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment