Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Barnes & Noble

I'm sitting at Barnes & Noble, no coffee or book, just using their internet. I've been having lots of problems with my internet at home so I never know if it will work or not. Even if I get on the internet, it drops off suddenly. VERY frustrating. I've called customer service 3 or 4 times - talk about frustrating. The last time I called I was told I need to make an appointment for a service tech to come to my house to check the lines. I said I think I need a new modem but that didn't do much good.

Now is just not a good time to take half a day off to sit home and wait on the tech guy to show up.
I've been off a lot or leaving early as I get shots and go to meetings about my trip to Kenya. On top of all the things I've been doing, most of the ladies at the office have children still in school so they have all these mornings off to go to school programs now that we're in the last weeks of school. So...I'm at Barnes & Noble.

And I think I got here just in time. All the chairs are filling up and I wanted to be beside an outlet 'cause my battery doesn't last too long. That means my seating options are a little limited. It sure is nice though to actually be out of the house and with all these people that I don't even know. :0) And I get free music to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment