Sunday, May 31, 2009

Miracles Do Happen

This is not a miracle in the God sense. This is a miracle as in I knew I didn't need to take 5 hours off work to get my internet up and running again.

Over a period of weeks, I called AT&T 3 times because my internet connection was very sporadic. I even turned to Barnes & Noble to be able to connect to their network. Of course that didn't always fit into my schedule.

Last Friday a friend of mine said she was taking her computer to be checked out 'cause "it must have a virus or something." I asked the problem and found out her internet was very sporadic and she has the same carrier as me.

Any way, when I came home with the grandchildren on Friday night, Nate was devastated that he would not be able to watch his favorite YouTube videos. But low and behold, when we got here the internet light was green and not blinking on the the modem. Nate signed on and didn't get dropped once and I haven't had a problem all weekend. So I say it is a miracle. Actually they probably finally connected all the people calling with issues and determined THEY had an issue rather than the lines in my house going bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment