Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nate the Great

Nathan made me so proud last night. He came to my house to cut the grass. With all the rain and great spring we have been having, the grass was really tall but Nate jumped to it and got the grass cut in record time for him. And nary a complaint!

We were planning to go spend his earnings at New Gen on a tool to repair his skateboard - or maybe a tee shirt. We had just come in the house when his mother called to say one of his friends was at his house. Seems they had to put their old dog to sleep and they didn't want Cole to be part of that. When I told Nathan what was going on, he immediately opted to go home to be with Cole. I said Cole might already be gone by the time we get there but he said it didn't matter. Cole didn't do well with stuff like this and he might need Nate.

Wow...that boy constantly amazes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment