Friday, May 6, 2011

Isaiah 12

1You will say in that day:
"I will give thanks to you, O LORD,
   for though you were angry with me,
   your anger turned away,
   that you might comfort me.
2"Behold, God is my salvation;
   I will trust, and will not be afraid;
   for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song,
   and he has become my salvation."
3 With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.

 4 And you will say in that day:
"Give thanks to the LORD,
   call upon his name,
   make known his deeds among the peoples,
   proclaim that his name is exalted.
5 "Sing praises to the LORD, for he has done gloriously;
   let this be made known in all the earth.
Shout, and sing for joy, O inhabitant of Zion,
   for great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel."

No comments:

Post a Comment