Tuesday, August 23, 2011

God is in the Details

I'm reading now about God's conversation with Moses on Mount Sinai about the tabernacle and it's furnishings. (Exodus 25-27). God was very detailed in His descriptions of how His dwelling was to be made. Not only did He give Moses a verbal/written description, He also gave Him a picture. God wanted to be sure His house met His specifications so no detail was left unmentioned.

God cares about every detail of my life as well. However He doesn't give me a detailed picture of where to live or work or what car to buy or whom to marry. If I seek Him, He will speak to me about the issues of my life. He will guide me to make right decisions. He has already given each person who claims Jesus Christ as Savior a guiding light in the person of the Holy Spirit. Coupled with the Bible the Holy Spirit will guide me to go and do and be just who God created me to be.

There is great joy in doing life God's way!

No comments:

Post a Comment