Sunday, April 26, 2009

Great Sunday!

God is soooo good. I can't believe He actually allows me to be part of something as special as NewSpring Church. God is alive and well and leading people to a saving relationship with His son, Jesus.

Perry is currently preaching a series called The Gospel, mainly from Matthew 7. This series started on Easter Sunday and in 2 weeks we've had about 450 people cross over the line from death to life. It is just so awesome to be praying for and expecting God to do miraculous things...and then seeing Him do it!!

The music today was really special in my book. I love every song we sang...Revelation Song, In Christ Alone, Jesus Messiah plus 3 others...all were serious worship songs. And I know more people gave their hearts to Jesus. What an exciting place to be Sunday after Sunday, as God just pours out His Spirit to draw men and women to Himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment