Friday, January 22, 2010

Anniversary Anticipation

The 10th Anniversary Service of NewSpring Church is this weekend. Excitement is at a fever pitch. We are expecting more than the 15,000 the Bi-Lo Center can hold.

I thank God over and over for bringing me to NewSpring. I have never been part of a church that EXPECTS God to do great things. I have never been part of a church that has seen as much life change as happens at NewSpring. I have never been part of a church that tells people if you are not ready to plug into the life of the church with tithes and time serving somewhere, please don't join our church. I've never been part of a church where the pastor tells people "I want you to leave" if they can not fully accept the vision of the church. I have never been part of a church that practices church discipline. I have never been part of a church where the pastor desperately seeks Jesus' vision without seeking the approval of the deacons or church body.  All this makes NewSpring an amazing place to be.

I can wait to see what Jesus is going to do over the next 10 years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment