Sunday, January 17, 2010

I Love Perry Noble

I love my pastor! That I love him is not any immoral thing (I'm old enough to be his mother) but a deep respect for who he is and who I believe he wants me to be in Christ. He preaches God's word with boldness in a way that I don't have to guess exactly what he means. His passion for the lost AND for believers to live lives of obedience is encouraging and challenging.

And today - again - seems like every week, we saw people (55) come to Christ. I am just amazed at what God continues to do through His Spirit and His Word as it is preached at NewSpring. I don't know why I am amazed - God is just doing what He said He would. I just haven't seen it before. Thank you, Jesus, for leading me to this church where you are allowed to do whatever you want to do.

Perry and I have never met, and probably won't until we get to heaven. But that doesn't matter. I just love him bunches!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment