Friday, January 8, 2010

It's All Relative

I do not like cold weather. If I had my way, we would only have 3 seasons - spring, summer and fall. I really don't mind the heat of summer but I really do dislike cold, windy, rainy days in winter.

But I found something to be thankful for today. It has been in the teens at night and low to mid 30's during the day. To me that is COLD!! Today I talked to a woman in Duluth, MN. She was excited because they were having a warming trend. It was up to 3 degrees and they are expecting it to be in the 20's next week. So I asked how cold has it been.

Seems for many days, it has not gotten "warmer" than 20 BELOW zero - without the wind chill. It actually got up to about 40 here today so I am VERY thankful for OUR warming trend. I am also thankful that I live in South Carolina and not Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment