Monday, January 25, 2010

The Best Is Yet to Come

What a day at the Bi-Lo Center! I love these 2 pictures that Brad Cooper posted on his website. Lots of pictures from lots of people have been posted on facebook. It's really cool to look at them and think I was there!! I am so thankful that I get to be part of this every Sunday.

I am praying that the excitement and anticipation that was in the air BEFORE church at the Bi-Lo Center will continue into the future. I am praying for those who made decisions to surrender their lives to Christ will grow in their relationship with him. I am praying for Perry and his ability to discern God's voice, God's vision, God's direction for His church. I am praying for attenders to become members and for members to give sacrificially of their time, money and giftedness.

This weekend was a wonderfully great Sunday of celebration and worship but I really do believe the best is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment