Saturday, January 23, 2010

More Than I Can Comprehend

I find that I often don't expect enough from God. My view of Him is WAY too small. In Ephesians 3:20-21 Paul says God is able to do FAR more abundantly than ALL we can ask or think...

I can't even begin to THINK about all that God can and wants to do. I am, however, going to be part of a huge celebration this Sunday, January 24, 2010, that I believe God had planned more than 10 years ago - even before Perry started his Wednesday night Bible study.

Having church (real church, not a conference or a convention or a denominational meeting or a nationally recognized speaker - just Sunday church) for 15,000 people in the Bi-Lo Center in Greenville, SC is almost more than I can comprehend. It is certainly something I NEVER expected to be part of just a few short years ago.

Being part of NewSpring Church has expanded my view of God. It has changed my view of the people God calls and uses to bring glory to Himself and to transform lives! It has turned my concept of church upside down. It has ignited new passion and excitement into my relationship with God. It has created within me a new awareness of God's love for ALL people - "normal", freaky, young, old, tattooed, pierced, disabled, rich, poor, educated and uneducated. God loves 'em all and wants to radically change lives. And I am a witness to it! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment