Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Affirmation

God, I want to thank You for the affirmation that has come to me recently that I am walking on the right path, that my move to NewSpring was God ordained, that You are pleased with me.

Thank you for allowing me to serve You through the ministries of NewSpring. I am so excited about the future. I can't wait to see what you are going to do in Greenville, Florence and Columbia as we expand in these areas to make the name of Jesus famous one life at a time.

Help me to continue to follow You and to know just where I fit in to Your plan, your big picture. You are a great and might God. I am overwhelmed that You love me, that You saved me, that You use me to do Your work.

Keep me focused on the things that are important to YOU! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment