Monday, August 10, 2009

Lazy Weekend

Boy, I didn't realize how much I stay on the go until I had a REAL lazy weekend! For the first time in a long time, I didn't have the grandkids or any other commitment on Friday night.

Some of my friends were going to The Davenport in Greer to shag and I thought about going 'cause I usually don't have the freedom to go with them. But I decided against it. I think I really knew that I was tired.

So I stayed home Friday night and read a book. Saturday I went out early (7:30) and worked in the yard for about an hour and a half. Then I spent most of the rest of Saturday in a chair reading. I did run a couple of errands but was not gone any time at all. There was no load-in at church on Sunday and I was not working Production so I didn't leave the house until 10:15 Sunday morning. Lazy weekend!!

Only problem with all this laziness, is I couldn't sleep Sunday night and was up until about 1 am. But I did read 3 books over the weekend. Haven't done that in a long time either.

No comments:

Post a Comment