Saturday, August 22, 2009

God Is GOOD!

Had a great Guest Services team meeting last night at NewSpring, Greenville. I guess there were about 100 people there. I didn't realize being on the Prayer Team which is part of the Sunday Care Team is also part of the Guest Services Team.

Got to meet some other people on the prayer team and see lots of others that I don't normally see. We also got some statistics for what's been happening around NewSpring since our move to the CFC:
  • Salvations - 37
  • Avg attendance - 1467 (over the summer & July 4th!!)
  • 1st timers - 187
  • Avg GS volunteer - 115
  • 1st serves - 119
Those numbers just blow my mind, especially the 37 salvations. I know churches that don't have 37 A YEAR and God has moved and blessed us to allow us to see 37 in TWO MONTHS! God is doing GREAT things and I am so excited to be part of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment